>>Get Email Updates!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Real Estate in Gainesville

The phones are starting to ring and Spring is quickly approaching……..it's a great time to buy!
I’m excited to be working with a couple of new clients with their home purchases. I would always recommend working with a REALTOR. The dedication and ethics they follow are excellent qualities to assist any potential buyers and sellers.
At Kanapaha Realty , a locally owned, family business, we are proud of our continued and personalized service to all Gainesville and surrounding area residents- past present and future. Whether you are looking for a home in Brytan or anywhere else, we are here for all your real estate needs, and making your dreams a reality.

2 comments:

  1. What sort of homes can you show me on the southwest side of town? What is the difference between the many neighborhoods...is it price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are numerous opportunities throughout your area of interest. The first thing I would like to know is what are you looking for in a new home and what things you would change, if you could, from your current home? There is a difference in each neighborhood andprice is not the only difference. It depends what you are looking for. Please let me know what those things are and I'd be happy to assist in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete